Monday, February 05, 2007

Hershey's Carrying Pouch Custom made for Chocolate by LG

Hershey's Carrying Pouch For Chocolate By LG

Everytime I hear about the LG Chocolate phones, I naturally think of chocolate. Hmmmm. Cho..co...late.. I mean, who doesn't, especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner? That's why I choose Accessorygeeks.com, where you can find the right gift for any occasion. I guess it was only a matter of time before LG hooked up with a chocolate candy company to give us some neat, Chocolate-Inspired Accessories (GSM). The first such item is the Hershey's Carrying Pouch made for the Chocolate (CDMA, as in the phone, not candy), and is available exclusively through Verizon Wireless. It also works quite well with the LG VX8600. The pouch features a cute little Hugs charm and strap, as well as some money saving coupons. For $24.99 you get the pouch, and a coupon for a free Special Dark choclate bar and $1.00 savings selected Hershey's chocolate. Yum. I wonder what the next Chocolate-inspired accessory will be! For more help and savings call (866) 433-5793 M-F 8AM - 4:30 PM (PST).

Source: Mobilewhack

No comments: