Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2GB! What! Mini SD Deals at Accessorygeeks.com

2GB Mini SD Card At Jurassic Park

Hey mate. I loved my 2GB Mini SD card I got from Accessorygeeks.com. To bad I lost it. Can you blame me! I almost went bonkers when I saw it! WOW! Thought I was seeing things a bit... mate. Thank God for my 2GB Mini SD Card . I hate replacing cards during jaw breaking picturesque moments. I guess Safari on an un-charted island off the cost of the coast of Cuba was not such a good idea, especially for chuck in the car. Poor Chuck did not fair so well. The blunderer decided to bring only a 1GB and was caught changing cards in the car where it was dry. Told him to go for the sale. Oh well hope you fair better than he did. Go for the deal! Get youself 2GB of free space right at Accessorygeeks.com and save yourself from becomming lunch. Call them mate, for faster service their number is (866)433-5793 that's (866)GEEKS93.

No comments: